Saturday, February 09, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year from the Ng's

We want to wish everyone A blessed Chinese New Year! Although it's the 3rd day of CNY, I hope I'm not late in wishing everyone a happy time together with family and friends!!!. Here's Nigel in my homemade ang-pow paper. We took close to over 60 pictures and boy, he's so photogenic it was a great time doing this.




Will be posting about our Singapore trip last weekend soon (Until I recover from the flu I caught from Nigel!) See Ya.

2 comments:

-jamie- said...

hello, happy chinese new year.... havent see you update often lately. well keep up all your good work. Myab this year be a good year for you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Making goonzu gold
is the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of goonzu money
. Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of goonzu online gold
almost overnight probably duped . Although there are a lot of ways to make lots of cheap goonzu gold
here I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to buy goonzu gold.