Saturday, June 12, 2010

81onederful Years : A Birthday Celebration

We celebrated my mother-in-law's 81st birthday recently and the venue was at our new home. Out of the 600 hundred photos my brother took for us, I've only shortlisted these to be posted here. It was a beautiful evening of friendship, laughter and food! Also my reason for the long absence in posting on my crafting journal, you'll see we've been busy with some crafting in preparation for this big day. What a month, we had to rush for the new house to be ready and we had to clear up our old place too. All in all a wonderful, tiring & happy experience for all 3 of us.

I'm sorry, the new template has been driving me nuts!!!! Images and text seem to have a life of their own!

HAPPY 81st BIRTHDAY MOM!

2 comments:

Shanny Khoo said...

WOW! I bet your MIL had a blast! Such beautiful presentation of EVERYTHING Mel! Well done!

Now that I've got sneek peak at your new place, gives me a better idea of what to get you for your new nest! :D Of course something Swissyland.... :p

Maroongift said...

Helo Yoonie, i found ur blog is a wonderful blog ever. found crafty things created by you with warmhearted feeling. keep on creativity!
well, i also need suggestion now. i like to make a gift tag. May I know what kind of paper u usually printed this out?and do u usually laminated this?what kind of laminating, such as hardcover plastic?u do it at home with ur own machine?thanks so much for ur suggestion and sharing.
best regards, Silvie - maroongift@gmail.com