Friday, September 07, 2012

TEACHER'S DAY CUPPIES

Yes, The Best Teachers Teach From The Heart.

I know this is months late but here are the photos of the cupcakes we baked for Nigel's Teacher's Day. We made a box of four cupcakes to thank his teachers, especially Pn Su. His maths teacher is one dedicated teacher and we owe her for teaching Nigel to be a responsible student! Bravo!!!



Fondant toppers done a few days ahead.

An apple for each teacher.



Vanilla Cupcakes with Buttercream.

Chocolate Fudge with piped Ganache.





All boxed for delivery! I love the way some kids go around giving teacher's gifts and flowers and sometimes a hug too.

The German Chocolate Brownie I made for a Sunday Dessert.

Nigel reading while waiting for it to cool.

Look at that!
Nigel practicing his piano. He hates it, I admit, but he'll thank me one day. :)

No comments: